Startup Weekend Cedar City was AWESOME. Here’s a recap:
Event Metrics: 53 attendees, 23 ideas pitched, 8 teams formed, 19 sponsors
Startup Weekend Cedar City in the news
- UStream: Yoga/Event Opening/Pitch Format & Warmup/Dodge Ball/Presentations www.ustream.tv/channel/startup-weekend-cedar-city
- Just Google it to see the exposure the event received. http://www.google.com/search?q=startup+weekend+cedar+city
How you can stay connected with other attendees
- Join the Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/StartupWeekendCedarCit
- Join our Private LinkedIn group: (an email invite was just sent out to you) http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Startup-Weekend-Cedar-City-4864169/about Be sure to post updates on teams, projects, job offers, etc.
- Follow on Twitter: @SWCedar and #SWCedar
- Subscribe, contribute to and attend events listed on the Southern Utah Startup Digest http://startupdigest.com/southern-utah/ A few regular events to highlight from the Digest: Dixie Techs – First Friday of the Month, TechUp Cedar – Second Friday of the Month, NerdUp – 1st and 3rd Thursday @noon , Stgeorge.rb meeting – 1st Wed of the Month. Cedar City is creating a co-working space. Email Abe for details firstname.lastname@example.org
When is the next Startup Weekend?
- Startup Weekend Las Vegas – May 3, 2013
- Startup Weekend Salt Lake City – May 16th, 2013 At last update, they had 100 of 150 already registered
- Startup Weekend Cedar City – Stay tuned for next Spring!
One big final THANK YOU to
- Organizers: Abe Hunt, Andy Springer, Brandon Jones, Brent Drew, Ken Keen, Mac Urie, Todd Hess, Rhett Gillins, Ron Pisaturo and many others
- Sponsors: Southwest Applied Technology College, Vivint, Rukkus, Kunzler Law Group, South Central Communications, SkyWire, SUU Regional Services, GoGreen Enterprises, TaxAlli, USTAR, PluralSight, PrintBadger, Crystal Inn, Cedar City / Brianhead Turism Bureau, dittobug.com, Lin’s\
- The Panel: Robb Kunz, Eric Pedersen, Terry Keyes